• All
  • Safe Traders Lists

gravatar

Country Story - Coin Hack

Tools you need :
1) Cheat Engine 5.5 or Here
2) Firefox

This hack /cheat to be generate a lot of coins / money. You need to do the following:

1) Follow the steps on the "Materials Stones and Woods Hack"
2) Once you get enough stones or woods, it will looks something like this:

Country Story - Materials Stones and Woods Hack
3) Sell All your woods or stones and repeat the same process all over again!
4) Enjoy!

Hack is Fixed

gravatar

hello, may i know if this hack is still working? I'm using flash 10, and my browser crashes when I start/stop the cheat

gravatar

same, i don't think it works anymore.

gravatar

When I tried it.. I can only hear the sound effect of picking up the stone/wood repeating rapidly.. but doesn't add to the number of stone/wood. I guess its fixed?